Question: Greetings, I am leaving Hungary soon and may never be able to come back and I owned a company and it is now in the final stage of liquidation, and I have money, goods and movables with some people here in Hungary, and I want to file a lawsuit to recover my property. Is it possible to delegate someone on my behalf to do this or do I have to be in Hungary, and if I cannot be in Hungary, does that mean I lose my property?

Answer: Dear Sir or Madame,Unconventionally You may empower a person to represent your interests during any procedure by committing authorisation to paper, so you do not have to stay in Hungary.