Kérdés: I’m a Hungarian citizen, planning to have a child through surrogacy in the USA. I would like to register my future child as Hungarian with his US birth certificate where only I am listed as the father (no mother on the certificate) – is that even possible?

Válasz: Dear Questioner! No, it isn’t.